The service fees of the Uniarts Helsinki library will change on 1 November 2023. The overdue fines will be as follows:
- 28-day loans: 0.20€ / item / day, max 6.00€
- 14-day loans: 0.40€ / item / day, max 12.00€
The higher 0.40€ overdue fine applies to short loan collections:
- Kuopio Library course books and Christmas sheet music
- Sörnäinen Campus Library course books and DVDs
- Töölö Campus Library theses available for borrowing
The overdue fine accumulates daily after the due date until the loan is renewed or returned, up to a maximum of 30 days. The maximum amount of overdue fines remains the same (€20). Any invoicing costs (€10 per invoice) must be paid in full in addition to overdue fines.
If an overdue loan is renewed or returned on or after 1 November 2023, the new service fee list will apply from the due date of the loan for the entire period after the due date even if the loan is already due before 1 November 2023.
If the total amount of a customer’s payment is €20 or more, the customer loses the right to borrow and renew materials. To restore the borrowing privileges, the entire sum of €20 must be paid at once.