Methods of payment
Major credit and debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro) on location and online payments in Arsca.
It is not possible to pay with cash at the Uniarts Helsinki library units.
- 0.10€ / item / day
- Short loans (14 days): 0.20€ / item / day
- Billing costs: 10€
Overdue fines are max 20€ / customer (or 30€ / customer if a bill has been sent for the unreturned material).
Compensating lost or damaged materials
- Books: 70€
- Journals: 20€
- Sheet music:
- I category: 20€ (e.g. single choir works or songs)
- II category 50€ (e.g. chamber music, aria collections)
- III category 80€ (e.g. full scores, modern music)
- the library reserves the right to determine which category the replaced sheet music belongs to
- Folder: 5€
- Composers’ collected works: the price is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- DVDs: 100€
- Theses: 100€
- CDs: 30€
- Play copies: 10€
- Replacement price for the library tote bag (that can be borrowed): 10 €
- Replacing a lost library card: 2€
Single copies: 0.40€ / page (b/w); 1€ / page (colour)
Printing and copies for external users: https://fi.printincity.com/
Interlibrary loans for University of the Arts Helsinki students and staff
Interlibrary loan from Finland: Free of charge
Article copies from Finland: Priced by the sending library (free of charge from the National Repository Library)
Interlibrary loan from abroad: Priced by the loaning library plus the postal costs for returning the material
Article copies from abroad: Priced by the sending library
Interlibrary loans to libraries (only outside the Metropolitan area)
Interlibrary loan: 9€ / item
Article copies: 6 € / article (other copies are case-specific)